I am using 'Google Backup and Sync', to sync a directory in my local machine with my Google Drive storage. After the sync has completed for the first time,
- I deleted some of the content in my local directory(which the content have already been synced to Google Drive).
- Then I added some new content to my local directory.
- Afterward, I ran Sync again(for the new content to be synced into Google Drive).
However, it not only uploaded the new content to my Google Drive but also detected that some of the content in my local directory is missing and tried to download those missing content from Google Drive.
I have two questions:
- Is there a way to achieve my goal, without the missing content being downloaded to my local machine. (i.e : Sync only in one direction)?
- I need to be sure that whatever happens to my local directory, the synced content in Google Drive will not be deleted. Is it possible?