I understand that MediaWiki cannot have subwikis, rather custom Namespaces would be the closest one could get (source).
In order to test this I created a Namespace as per Manual:Using custom namespaces#Creating_a_custom_namespace.
Therefore, here are my questions:
- Where/how can I find the Namespaces that exist?
- How can I create pages/articles that are under the newly created Namespace?
- How can the users see the pages/articles put under a certain Namespace?
- Is it possible to have all the users having read access to pages/articles created in a Namespace, but having only some of them with editors/contributors rights?
- MediaWiki: 1.34.0-alpha (95b9bef) 2019-05-20T06:46:02
- PHP 7.2.18 (apache2handler)
- MySQL 5.6.43-log
- ICU 62.1
- Elasticsearch 6.7.0