Having a bit of an issue with SUMIF in Google Sheets.
Currently, I'm pushing data from Google Analytics into a workbook. From there, I'm then taking the data and combining it to show how much traffic and how many conversions came from the source.
Specifically, I'm looking at "Google/CPC" and, when I highlight the cells for the data in one sheet, I see a sum of 92.
However, when I use the SUMIF formula, the total I'm provided with is 65.
I switched all the cells to numbers, just to confirm that it wasn't an issue there (which I figured would be the case since Sheets was automatically formatting them).
And, now I can't figure out how to get the sum to reflect the sum shown in the other sheet.
Here's the original data copied to another sheet:
Specifically, I need help with cell C8 on sheet2.