I am trying to import the whole table from this site into a Google Sheet, but I keep getting the
imported content empty error.
I realize this error is very common and I have done my fair share of research on this site before posting. Here's what I've tried so far:
This answer addressed the same topic as my question but did not focus on how to grab the whole table, only a specific element from within that table.
I also tried to go here, understanding that the solution probably has something to do with the source code maybe not including the proper tags in the HTML. I tried the suggested solution and played around with it for a solid hour but to no avail.
Finally, I tried this post thinking that the solution may have something to do with the fact that the site might update dynamically. So I also played around with the solution in that post, but alas to no avail.
Please be gentle with your responses, I am new here. But I am always willing to pick myself up and keep trying.