For past few days I am being nagged by Gmail's warning system that my e-mail client is being used from another location (today: from two another locations) even thougs nothing change in my home / network / software stack.
I am (currently and for past many years) accessing my Gmail:
- from my home PC as a main access channel,
- from my mobile phone.
It may be important to underline that my phone sticks in my pocket for most of the time, it has screen turned off most of the time and I am using mobile version of Gmail about once per week.
Yet, this is what I captured just a moments ago:
What puzzles me is that:
- I've been using this stack (PC + mobile) for years, but I see warning only these few days,
- it claims about three locations, while there are two in fact (PC + mobile),
- it claims about three locations in main window and about one in details view,
- there is only one IP address listed everywhere, so how can we say about many locations?
Is there anything I should be worried about (some session's hijacking)? Or is this just a glitch in Gmail / Chrome?