Over the last 3 months or so I have noticed that I am having issues logging into any Google products particularly Gmail and YouTube. I am using the latest Chrome version, uninstalled and installed again yesterday, cleared cache, cookies & browsing history (all time).
- I have 4 free Gmail accounts + 1 business G Suite account that I switch between. I switch only after I log out of each.
- I am on Macbook Air. Software update is up to date.
- I tried accessing YouTube and Gmail via Safari but it takes ages there to load.
- I have an ADSL connection
The most common errors I see is after logging is:
- a plain white blank screen
- the attached error page
- Takes 5 mins or so to load a page sometimes
- Th epage loads but all images are blank
Hope I have detailed out my problem well and I am hoping if someone can help.