Is it possible to rotate a video in the new Youtube Studio even after Google removed the "Classic Studio" button?
There is however a workaround to rotate a video in the new Youtube Studio (even after the Classic Editor button was removed by Google). It is a bit tricky and I don't know how long it will work.
Here is the way to do it:
- Open new Youtube Studio and select the video to edit.
- Note down/copy the
video-idof your video to rotate.
- Create a url with your
- Open that url in a new tab.
- The old enhance edit window appears (which was part of the classic studio)
- However, you will only see a
- Right click the
trimbutton and select
- Select the line below the highlighted one in the inspect window. It should be something like:
<div class="enhance-effect" id="enhance-rotate-buttons" hidden="true">
- In that line: highlight
hidden="true"and delete it and hit return.
- Now you will see the rotate left/right buttons again.
- Rotate your video and click
Save as new video.
This may take some time. Done :-)