I have about 50 separate websites.
Instead of switching between Google Analytics property views for 30 minutes, is there a way I can see those propertys' vital stats in a table in a Google Sheet?
Web Applications Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for power users of web applications. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
You can try a script calling the API.
But the easiest way in my opinion is to install the Google Analytics Add-on link here
Access all of your Google Analytics data in Google Spreadsheets.
The Google Analytics spreadsheet add-on brings you the power of the Google Analytics API combined with the power of data manipulation in Google Spreadsheets. With this tool, you can:
- Query data from multiple views (profiles).
- Create custom calculations from your report data.
- Create dashboards with embedded data visualizations.
- Schedule reports to run automatically so your data is always current.
- Easily control who can see these data and visualizations by leveraging Google Spreadsheet’s existing sharing and privacy features.
More here with common use cases : https://developers.google.com/analytics/solutions/google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on