How to create Direct link to Google Drive File or Folder. So that instead of opening in preview window, the file should be downloaded directly. Please Help!
Creating direct links to google drive file is very using the File Sharing options. Google Drive itself gives you a option to create shared option but like you said they open in a preview window instead of downloading it directly.
Just Follow these steps:-
- Open Google drive & Select the desired file to create direct link.
- Now Right Click on it & Select Share.
- Now your shared URL will be generated. So Click on Get Link.
- Now the main step to convert the shared Url to Direct Download link.
- For this you can use the Link Generator mentioned in the above link.
Thanks. Hope it helps!