I am trying to set up emailing facility for a small non profit organization. We use a gmail account as our official email and all emails are sent from that sender.
Steps I already followed in SendGrid:
- Configured the Gmail Sender.
- Completed Domain Authentication, as recommended by their documentation even though my sender's email is not like @mynonprofit.org
- Ensure that my email contains unsubscribe option to comply with the rules.
- Tried both rich and simple text email.
Even after trying all these things the emails are
- Marked as spam in Gmails
- Yahoo mail boxes are either not reached or delivered after several days.
- Some organizational domains like, @myuniversity.edu is not receiving any email at all.
Could anyone please help me how to configure SendGrid to make sure the emails are always sent to all my recipients as a legit content?
I also tried another service called MailChimp and that seems to deliver all my emails properly. Using free version of both with default settings. Really confused what makes the configurations in SendGrid so vulnerable.