Tl;Dr I am looking for ways to search and label or remove multiple emails, with the purpose of fast cleaning the email so that I am able to see with ease what is important or not
Here is a detailed list of what I would like to accomplish:
- 0 emails unread in inbox
- Never miss an important email, like communications from work, collaborators, landlord, etc.
Method: Empty Inbox Mindset Model (0 emails unread in inbox)
- Have an email account for only important communications checked daily (goal 0 emails unread), less emails are easier to manage.
- Have a separate email account for all the other digital social accounts
- Keeping the email account with the clutter of sub-accounts organized
- in Gmail 100+ unread emails, goal: 0 emails unread in inbox
- all important read or unread*** emails were labeled, while keeping 0 emails unread in inbox
I open the inbox and there are 100+ emails
*** unread emails - most emails are useless information, some sources send mostly promotional stuff, I look there when I need the product or service, else marketing is designed to play with attention, and I like to keep my focus on what I want