I want to permanently delete my applock data on google drive. When i delete those data on applock.. after severel minutes it automatically restored. So want to delete those data permanently. Can someone please help me.
found it. Step:
- go to your google drive(the one which you have used to sync your applock with)
- click on the setting icon you will see 3 options.
- click on the setting(this time not the icon but the written one)
- click on manage apps
- now you will be able to see the list of the apps. find Applock
- click on the options tab
- you will be able to see 2 options a) disconnect from drive b) delete hidden app data -----------------:choose wisely:--------------