I'm using Google Apps Standard Edition on two different domains. On one of them when I press Add more services, I see the Start Page service which will:
Let [domain] users access services from a central place. Preview inboxes and calendar events, access essential content, and search the web`.
... but on the other I don't see this Google Service listed. I'm trying to enable it on the one where it doesn't show up.
- The Start Page is listed directly underneath Google Services, not under Other services. It's not listed as New! or Labs.
- I made sure that the important Domain Settings of both sites are exactly the same: Automatically add new services when the become available (enabled), Enable pre-release features (enabled), and Control panel (Next generation).
- I noticed another difference between the two domain's control panels: on the one with Start Page, it's missing the Domain Names tab under Domain Settings. If I go to the other site's Domain Settings page, I see only one domain listed, since I haven't used this feature.
- I am logged in as an administrator to both control panels (obviously).
- The one that has the Start Page option, I created about a week ago. The one without the option, I created about a year ago.
- With the exception of this one service, they both show the exact same services that can be added or removed.
- Searching the Google Apps Marketplace for
Start Pagedoesn't return any relevant results.
Update: I just logged in today and now I do see the service listed.