I am not satisfied with Microsoft's spam filter. I want to completely disable it, i.e., I want every email that is sent to me to go to my Inbox. How can I do this on Outlook.com?
It seems that you can simply create a mail filter on Outlook that moves all files in Junk into your main Inbox as a workaround. The steps are as follows:
- Click on the gear icon on near the top right corner in Outlook.com
- Click on the "options" menu item
- Select "Inbox and sweep rule" on the sidebar
- Click on the + symbol to add a new rule
- On the "When a message arrives..." option, select the "It was sent or received" from the dropdown, then select "Sent to".
- Afterwards type in your own email address and press Ok
- On the "Do the following" option, select the "Move, copy or delete" then the "Move the message to folder..." options from the dropdown menu
- Choose your inbox as the destination, then click Ok.
- Finally click Ok again to save the rule.
For more detailed steps with illustrations, feel free to open the link below to the original article.