I recently created a blog on Blogger and even though it is a service offered by Google, Google Chrome shows the Blog as 'Not Secure'. What is the reason? How do I make sure that people are not afraid to access the Blog due to this? How do I convince Google it is secure?
- I am using the default site URL - [name].blogspot.com
- I am not using any 3rd party themes and/or gadgets.
- My blog does not include custom code or any such input.
- he blog is purely text by all means.
- It was created on 26th January 2021.
I tried to enable the HTTPS redirect from what I read on this Google Support post, but this did not make a difference (at least immediately). I visited the site the next day and it was marked as 'connection secure'.
Before I read the link above, I tried to do many different Google searches, but none of them worked out.