I'm using uBlock Origin (which is anyhow very recommended addon) and used it to block these pop-ups. This is how:
Once a pop-up pops-up:
- Click on the add-on's icon.
- Click on the picker icon on the buttom of the window that opens:
- Click on the pop-up you want to never show again (make sure you point the mouse pointer at a spot that selects all of the pop-up's rectangle.
- A small window of the add-on will open up at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- You can move the slides to select a bigger or smaller rectangle of the pop-up.
- Click on "Create".
It will never show again if you selected all of the pop-up rectangle.
If it didn't work you can undo it. Search google for "How to Unblock a Web Page Element With uBlock Origin"
If you didn't understand the steps I explained above on how to block the pop-up element you can search google for "uBlock Origin how to remove any element from a page permanently"