I have this graph on Desmos. How can I have it trace the red point as tv increases, and un-trace it as it decreases back to 0?

Thanks, Cat

  • Also, is this the right SE site? This was the best one I could think of. Oct 13, 2021 at 17:55
  • Mathematics does have a tag called desmos. But I am not familiar enough with Desmos-related questions on that site to be able to say whether or not this would be considered on-topic on that site.
    – Martin
    May 4 at 17:24


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.