I would like to make a Google Calendar event that repeats every day except for Mondays (and weekends). Is there a way to do this? I know I could do four different weekly events, but is there a way to do just one event?
This is easily done using the Custom Recurrence feature.
- Create your event as usual.
- Select the dropdown for
- Select "Custom" (the last choice in the list.
- A "Custom Recurrence" popup is displayed.
- Select "Repeat every one week"
- Check the event days (Tues, Wed, Thurs & Fri)
- Select an "Ends" parameter