It's been a couple of weeks that I'm facing a very strange networking issue:
I am trying to upload a video to YouTube. Any video. I am using YouTube's web interface on the browser. Any browser (I tried all). From any OS (I tried win7, win10 and OS X). Using both wireless and wired internet connection.
Upon drag-and-dropping the video to YouTube's upload dialogue, the upload starts, the counter at the bottom-left corner goes all the way to 100% in the proper time frame (depending on the video file size) and I see the expected outgoing network traffic. All good.
- Save status (top right corner) reads "Saving..." for ever.
- Process status (bottom left corner) reads "Upload complete ... Processing will begin shortly" for ever, after upload reaches 100%.
- Video link doesn't get generated (when it should do so a couple of seconds after upload start).
- Playlists list is empry, although a have a bunch on my account.
- Thumbnails never populate.
- I cannot save and publish the video, the "SAVE" button at the last step is greyed-out and the pop-up reads "Disabled while we prepare your video".
Strange thing is, that the described behavior ONLY happens when connected through my office network (I am the administrator of my network, I am a freelance engineer). Everything works as expected if I connect to some other network. Everything works absolutely fine when connected through a cellphone's hot spot, through the neighbors' WiFi, or even if I use a VPN! Nothing has changed on my local network for months. I have noticed NO other connectivity issues.
Any ideas? Where do I start? Only thing I haven't done is replace the main modem/router of my setup.