On a phone using Android and Chrome, I'm signed in to Skype, I easily access my account-details-page, but cannot get to the actual video-chat page ( something called something like go.skype ) ?
I am using Skype on the web on Chrome-browser ( the latest version ), but I am not using the Skype App.
- There is the little-drop-down-box made of 3 or 4 little horizontal lines, and there is the Skype drop-down-box with a little arrow next to it. Both drop-down-boxes give exactly the same options, and none of the options in the drop-down-box menu lead to the actual video-chat page ( something called something like go.skype ).
- Have there been any recent changes to Skype on mobiles that you can no longer get to the actual video-chat page ( something called something like go.skype ) without installing the Skype App.
- I did try typing "go.skype", and I think I got to a "go.skype" page, but it was not the actual video-chat page and did not seem to have any links leading to it.
- I tried the web.skype.com page, but it never loads.
- I am using the latest version of Chrome, and my mobile ( bought 2016 ) handles youtube pages effortlessly, so it should be more than fine for Skype.