I am aware of CSS gradient generators such as Color Zilla


Do CSS rounded corner generators exist that work across many browsers?

closed as off-topic by user79865, Alex, ale, MrWhite, jonsca Mar 26 '16 at 23:57

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave these specific reasons:

  • "It is a question about creating/developing a web application." – jonsca
  • "Questions asking for us to recommend or find a Web Application are off-topic and out of scope, as they tend to attract opinionated answers and spam. However, your question may be on topic at Software Recommendations if you can rewrite it so that it meets their quality guidelines" – Community, Alex, ale, MrWhite
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.


This one has worked really well for me.

  • 1
    Wow, this site rocks. I am never using graphics for gradients, text shadows, rounded corners, or the like again :D :D :D – David Faux Jan 20 '12 at 4:15

You can use CSS3Pie to replicate CSS3 support in Internet Explorer (versions 6-9)

As stated on their site:

PIE currently adds full or partial support to IE 6 through 8 for the following CSS3 features:

  • border-radius
  • box-shadow
  • border-image
  • multiple background images
  • linear-gradient as background image

In addition, PIE adds support for border-image and linear-gradient to IE 9, which already supports the other features natively.


you can try this

.rounded-corners {
    -moz-border-radius: 20px;
    -webkit-border-radius: 20px;
    -khtml-border-radius: 20px;
    border-radius: 20px;

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.