What is the current URL to create a new Google Document please? Since Google last updated their Docs the old URL does not work.
You can create a new doc, spreadsheet, presentation or drawing via the following URLs:
If you're using the paid version of Google Apps, the URLs need to include your domain name:
(Correct as of Feb 2018, but liable to change.)
Here are some easier-to-remember and faster-to-type links for creating new Google Docs. As of Nov 5, 2018, these all work.
- doc.new, docs.new, document.new, or docs.google.com/create
- sheet.new, sheets.new, spreadsheet.new, or sheets.google.com/create
- slide.new, slides.new, deck.new, presentation.new, or slides.google.com/create
- form.new, forms.new, or forms.google.com/create
- site.new, sites.new, website.new, or sites.google.com/create
Note that if you are signed in to Google with multiple accounts (say, personal and work in the same browser), it might not ask you which account you would like to use and may immediately create a document under your first account.
You can also create a document with a given document name:
protected by Community♦ Jul 6 at 15:35
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?