I have two accounts in Trello and I'd like to merge them. How can I do it?
It's generally not necessary to merge accounts in Trello. In these situations, there's almost always a more-used and less-used account. The real difficulty usually happens when people invite your less-used account to their board. So you just really want to get rid of that account. Here's how to do it.
- Log into your less-used account.
- Invite your more-used account to each board owned by the less-used account.
- Make your more-used account an admin over each board.
- Leave each of your boards. (You may have to make yourself a non-admin.)
- Delete your account by going to https://trello.com/my/account and going to the bottom of the page and clicking the Delete link.