I accidentally tagged the wrong person in one of my photos that I posted. How can I go into the post and remove that person from being tagged?
- Go to Photos in the left navigation bar
- Click on an Album
- Click on a Picture > a pop-up will appear with the picture on the left and comments and options on the right
- There's an Edit button under the comments section > Click that
- That will allow you to edit the comment if you have one, and the tags.
- Each tag is in it's own blue box with an 'x' > click the 'x'
- The tag will be removed > Click 'Done Editing' to finish
Simply go to the photo where you added the tag.
The photo will open in a pop-up window with the title of the photo and below that there will be the list of tagged names in a blue font with the person's name.
If you hover the mouse arrow on the tag a small pop-up will open, with an option "Remove tag".
Click on that to remove the tag, and the tag is removed.