I want to create a filter in Gmail: that the sender is A AND the receiver is B.
It seems to me that this kind of combined filter is not available.
How to do this please?
Web Applications Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for power users of web applications. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
Is this not possible with the basic Gmail filter options? I think it should be: http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=6579
Just make sure you enter an address in the
From field AND the
Gmail's filters allow you to manage the flow of incoming messages. Using filters, you can automatically label, archive, delete, star, or forward your mail, even keep it out of Spam.
To create a filter
- Click the down arrow in your search box. A window that allows you to specify your search criteria will appear.
- Enter your search criteria. If you want to check that your search worked correctly, click the search button.
- Click Create filter with this search at the bottom of the search window. If you need to verify the search results, you can click the x to collapse the filter options. Clicking the down arrow again will bring the window back with the same search criteria you entered.
- Choose the action(s) you want the filter to take.
- To keep organized, many people like to have incoming messages automatically labeled and removed from their inbox until they can look at them later at a more convenient time. If you want to do this, make sure to select Skip the Inbox (Archive it) and Apply the label: when you create your filter.
- Click the Create filter button.