Can I save all the emails in one particular Gmail folder onto a disc/stick etc?
To download your gmail messages you'll need to hook up a POP Email program (Thunderbird, Mail on Mac, Outlook as some examples).
Make sure you set the account type to POP. Then follow the instructions posted here
For posterity here's the instructions from the source above:
- Sign in to Gmail.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right, then select Settings.
- Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- Select Enable POP1 for all mail.
- Choose the action you'd like your Gmail messages to take after they are accessed with POP.
- Click Save Changes.
Configure your POP client.
- All messages may be downloaded to another computer once; after downloading mail, it will not download again.