Is it posible to make a sublist inside a Trello list? (It would be very useful.)
It's not possible.
You can, instead, create several checklists, and you'll have two levels:
- First level: a 'list' of checklists
- Second level: list in each checklist, as usual
- When all tasks of second level are done, then the first level is shown as done.
- You can't have more sub levels.
- You can't mark as done a checklist without marking as done all items in its list.
Sort of, if you ignore the semantics for a minute.
- Create a 'summary' board to summarize your different projects (each card = a project)
- Create a seperate board for each of those projects (each card = a task)
- Copy the hyperlink for each project board [click on the board name in the top left corner, then click share, then 'CTRL C' the hyperlink...], then go back to the 'summary' board and paste it into either the description or the 'activities' box of the relavent card for that project
- you can do this ad-infinitum to create (hyperlinked) boards inside boards inside boards...
A list is collection of vertically-arranged cards. They may represent a collection of ideas, things to remember, or different stages of a workflow.
You can try using Nests for Trello. It is a Chrome extension. It allows you to create a board as a card. Based on your structure,
- The "summary board" will be the main board.
- Each project will be a list within the "summary board"
- and within the list you can add a board for that project (which will show up as a card). but when you click on it, it will bring you to a new board (for that specific project).
If you are talking about text formatting, it is possible (however it's a bit tedious).
Just start your list with
- (make sure it is separated from the rest of the text with a new line), and then on the next item add a
> to give you an indentation. This will separate the next item into a sub-list of the previous list. So, something like this:
- first item in list > - first item in sublist > - second item in sublist > - ...