I need help finding a suitable, simple SCRUM board tool for using with a distributed team. The tool is meant to replace a physical SCRUM board. We use currently use FogBugz as the source of information and it will remain that way, this tool is only meant to replace the physical SCRUM board to visualise the progress in the current sprint.
I have tried the Kanban plugin for FogBugz which is merely acceptable. I have also tried Scrumy but I feel it's a bit to limited.
- Some kind of API, probably a HTML REST API. Needed in order to be able to import/export from/to FogBugz
- Custom columns (stretch, not started, started, review, test, done)
- Multiple users
- Sprints, name + start date + end date
- Stories, assigned to a sprint, assigned to a user, worked hours, estimate, current state (column on the board)
- Task support not needed since our smallest item is the story
- Description field should support rich text editing with bullet points, links etc.
- Easy drag/drop of stories between columns in the sprint
- Easy to move a story from one sprint to another
- Source control integration