Is there a way to see a list of my pending friend requests on Facebook - that is, a list of people to whom I have sent a friend request, but who have not responded. I know that status is indicated when I look at a list of friends on account - edit friends - all connections list, but I don't see a way to filter that list by this criterion.
There a loophole to see pending friend requests on Facebook Timeline. Although Facebook does show you with all the friend requests received, there is no direct means to access the request you have sent from your account. But you can still keep track of them using the Facebook’s “Download Your Information” option. Follow:
- Go to your 'Account Settings'
- Click on 'Download a Copy of your Facebook data' on bottom of page.
- Select 'expanded archive' from the link below.
- After entering your Password, click on 'Start My Archive'
- Once the archive is ready, you will receive an email. Now you need to download the archive from the link. (Usually takes 1 to 2 hours)
- Extract downloaded zip file and Open index.html
- Then navigate to “Pending friend requests” link. Click that link, now you can see the whole pending friend requests list on 'Pending Sent Friend Requests' head. It will also shows you the 'Pending Received Friend Requests'. You can also view friends whom you have deleted from your account.
You're done! c:
protected by Community♦ May 24 '12 at 20:27
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?