I know this will sound as a strange question, but I looked everywhere - and I cannot find the problem.
When I am logged in, for any google service that I use, Google thinks my default language is Greek (which is not my language at all). This means the following
- the whole Google interface is translated to Greek
- the is true for AdWords, AdSense, analytics, webmaster tools, recaptcha service, ...
- this is not related to browser/computer as I tried other computers and browsers (Firefox and Chrome).
- I see in any Google URL that "?hl=el" is added (which forces Google to use Greek)
- the only way to stop this, is manually change "?hl=el" to "?hl=nl" (Dutch language) Deleting the "?hl=el" doesn't help, I need to change it.
This is related to my personal account. But I cannot find an option to change this setting. I can't remember setting this myself.
I have multiple Google accounts, and this is only on one specific account (sadly, my most important).
Question is clear: How do I change this?