I'd like to know if there is a shortcut to go to Google Images, Images, More... A way to navigate between those options like you can go through the results with the UP/DOWN arrows.

Is there something similar to go between those options?


  • I don't know of a direct shortcut, but you can TAB and SHIFT+TAB through those elements (like any other page element). – MrWhite Apr 19 '13 at 23:45
  • @w3d yes, that's how I do right now, and that's why i'm asking if there is a direct shortcut... i guess there isn't – elunicotomas Apr 22 '13 at 4:05

Apparently no. I don't think you can migrate between the sites directly using the arrow buttons. You will need to click it manually.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.