I've heard that you are allowed to, but I can't seem to find where to submit the request.

1 Answer 1


The answer is "Yes".

I little bit of google reveals this:


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.