I have created a page using the built-in List template in Google Sites. However, the list appears after all the other text. How can I move the list to the top of the page?
The only way I've found to do this is as follows:
- Copy the contents of the list onto your computer's clipboard. You need to do this first, as the list isn't stored in the revision history, and will be permanently deleted!
- Change the template used for the page to Web Page.
- Edit the page (press the 'e' key to edit it)
- Paste the list from your computer's clipboard into the page, where you want it to be.
- Go to the row containing the words "sort", and from the Table menu in Google Sites, select Delete Row.
- Save the page.
It now won't be a "proper List" as before unfortunately, so you won't be able to add items directly from the page - you'll have to go in and edit the page in order to add items to the list.