I've subscribed to some newsletters. These newsletters/issues come out on a weekly or daily basis. I'm able to receive most of these newsletters via Email and all via RSS. I want to save them automatically to Pocket.
Newsletters/Feed items to add
- Web Design Weekly
- Responsive Design Weekly
- CSS Weekly
- The Pastry Box Project (only RSS)
- Musigh (only RSS)
1. Pocket: direct integration into Email services/feed readers
- Google Reader and Feedly both have a button to save a new item to Pocket – but I don't see a possibility there
- Such a button doesn't exist for Email services according to the guys from Pocket (Source)
2. Using IFTTT & Gmail channel
Pocket can add the first link it finds inside an email.
- if new email labeled "newsletter" then Save Body Plain to Pocket
- if new email labeled "newsletter" then Send Body Plain as Email to
3. Using IFTTT & Feed channel
This requires creating a recipe for any feed.
- if new feed item from
specified feed urlthen Save Entry URL to Pocket