When I send an email from my hotmail account the receiver of the email will see the name of the sender as first_name second_name (Joe Carpenter). Now for my gmail account I want to do the same thing but I do not know how my emails just show the whole email address as the sender name. can anybody help me on that?
Do the following:
- Log in to your Gmail account
- Click on the Gear in the upper-right corner
- Click 'Settings'
- Click on the 'Accounts' heading
- Under the "Send mail as" section, click the 'edit info' link on the right side
- Enter the name you want to display (You can even change the reply-to address)