I'm trying to figure out where to find the actual FLV video YouTube files. I've found several tutorials on the Internet, but none that work. So if anyone knows, that'd be much appreciated.
VLC may serve.
- Find a video on YouTube and copy the URL from the address bar.
- In VLC, head to Media > Open Network Stream.
- Paste the YouTube link in the box and click Play.
- Under Tools, click Codec Information.
- In the box that says Location, right-click the block of text and click Select All. Copy this text to your clipboard.
- Go back to your browser and paste the link in the address bar. This will open the source file directly on YouTube's servers.
- Right-click the video as it plays and select Save Video As.
That'll give you an
mp4 file. VLC can also convert some file formats.
You cannot directly obtain a source of the video from YouTube. There are many websites that allow you to download videos from YouTube in various formats such as an FLV format. An application like JDownloader works great for YouTube videos and many more!
Atube Catcher is another program that allows to download Youtube videos.
You can use https://getvideo.pro/download-video-youtube to download video from youtube. With getvideo.pro you can download video and sound or Video without sound or sound without video