I just want see if I'm understanding your correctly. From your post, I think that what has happened is:
- You wanted to make newBlog.blogspot.com, and have it owned by
- But you accidentally created it while you were logged on with
oldEmail@gmail.com, instead of newEmail@gmail.com
If that's right, then you need to transfer the ownership of newBlog.blogspot.com from the old to the new accounts.
If you do it now, before newBlog.blogspot.com has many features set up, then it's quite simple:
- invite the new account to become an author
- once the invitation has been accepted, promote it to become an administrator
- then use the new account to remove the old account's administrator rights. (this step may be optional - you could find it useful to leave your own account with rights, too)
Ideally use two different browsers (eg Chrome and Firefox) while you are doing this: log in to each account with a different browser.
If what I described isn't quite what happened, then you may need to modify the procedure a little, to achieve what you want.
(I've written a post about options for letting other people write to your blog, which you may find helpful: http://blogger-hints-and-tips.blogspot.com/2012/01/letting-other-people-write-in-your-blog.html )