I authorized access to my account by an application that turned out to not work. Now I want to remove the authorization in case it was malicious. How could I do this?
- Go to your account settings.
- Click on
Securityon the left, and then
Editnext to "Authorizing applications and sites"
- Revoke the site you wish to remove.
Google keeps changing their interface. As of November 2015, the steps are:
- Go to https://myaccount.google.com
- Click on "Connected apps & sites"
- Click on "Manage apps" to revoke permissions