This question already has an answer here:

A disgruntled ex hijacked my Facebook account, which I abandoned years ago, and posted photos of me in compromised circumstances. I can no longer gain access to the account, and I don't remember the email address associated with it.

I've looked, and none of the categories on the FB help pages apply to my situation. I need the account, or at least the photos, deleted. Is there anything I can do to resolve this problem?

marked as duplicate by Eight Days of Malaise, Lipis, Sathyajith Bhat Feb 25 '14 at 10:17

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


Try using forgot password by using the password recovery process through email you can try gaining access but other wise there is no possibility to gain the access by of hijacked accounts in facebook


Go to your hijacked account. Block it. When you'll try blocking it, Facebook will provide you with a few options. There is one which says It's my old account or something like this. You can get the account taken down by following the walk-through from there. I hope it helps.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.