Indiegogo have changed their policy.
It's free to create a campaign! Here's all the information you need
about Indiegogo's fees and pricing.
- Indiegogo's platform fee on all funds raised is 5%. It is free to sign up and create a campaign and fees are deducted from the funds you
actually raise (not the goal you set).
- In addition, Stripe (credit card processor) charges a processing fee of 3% + 0.30 per transaction. There may also be an additional wire
transfer fee, depending on your currency and bank account location.
- There are no fees applied to Fixed Funding campaigns that don't meet their goal - all backers are refunded within 5 business days from
the campaign's end date.
- No fees are applied to contributions refunded through Indiegogo. The full amount is refunded to the backer.
- Please note that your bank may charge additional fees such as currency conversion, wire fees, etc. Indiegogo always recommends you
contact your bank before entering your bank account information on
Raising Funds in USD with a US Bank Account
Raising Funds in USD without a US Bank Account
Raising Funds in GBP
Raising Funds in CAD
Raising Funds in EUR
Raising Funds in AUD
Raising funds through an InDemand project
Platform fees in InDemand are 5% if you ran your campaign on
Indiegogo, 8% if you ran your campaign on another platform, and higher
than 8% if you ran on another platform and receive additional support
from our team (plus applicable Third Party Payment Processing Fees.)
Contact us for more information.
See this page for further information