Google has been uploading all photos on my phone and desktop to Google+ photos. As a result I overwhelmed with photos. I'm trying to find some particular albums but can't find a way to search by the Album name.
This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:
- "Questions on applications or application features that are no longer available are off-topic for Web Applications as no one will ever be able to make use of the answers again." – ale, jonsca
Use Picasa Web Albums
Use Google Photos
- Go to http://photos.google.com
- (Optional) Click on Collections
- Look for the album:
- Type the name of the album in the search box, then on the suggested auto-complete terms, select the name of the album OR
- If you are in the Collections view, use the Find command of your browser.
Use Google Drive
Google Drive will not show albums but by default will organize photos in folders by Year and Month.
You have 2 useful options to search by album name:
- Type album: "[album name]"
- Go to https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/ [your user id] /albums - that way you will be able to view all your albums. Notice that you can find by following this video (notice that now Google uses letters, not numbers. So you just need to use "+your-username" instead of the number string. Don't forget the + (plus) char.
In option 2, the next step after viewing your hundreds of albums is to use the Find feature in your browser to search for the album name that you want.