There are certain product pages (e.g.: film, videogames) that basing on your ip automatically redirect you to the locale of where you are living. This forces me to see only pages (and updates/feeds) in German, when I want the English ones.
- An example page: https://www.facebook.com/TotalWar
- If I click on that link I get redirected to: https://www.facebook.com/TotalWarDE (eventually with the option
?brand_redir=1appended to the url)
- To see the English one I have to go here: https://www.facebook.com/TotalWar?brandloc=DISABLE (notice the option in the url)
No matter if I "like" the page on the redirected page or on the forced English page, I get the updates in my news feed from the German version :|
- As a user of Facebook, is it possible and if yes, how (eg. with Facebook options, GreaseMonkey scripts) to avoid geo-ip redirection from pages?
- Is it possible to receive the news feed in the desired language?