I use Picasa to manage my offline photos. I know that I can easily upload albums and pictures to Picasa or Google+. Is there any way to use Picasa (or any other desktop app) to manage the pictures that are already online?
- If you don't have your online photos/albums in Picasa, download them.
- Sync your changes on Picasa with Picasa Web Albums.
How to. Part 1. Alternative 1: Import albums from Google Photos
Picasa version 3.9.140 for Windows offer a
Import from Google Photos command. Picasa Web Albums are seen in Google Photos.
Part 1. Alternative 2: Download albums to your computer
Picasa Web Albums
Download photos and albums
- Open the photo to download.
- Click Actions > Download photo.
- In the window that appears, select Save File.
- Open the album to download.
- Click Actions > Download to Picasa.
- In the window that appears, click "Download."
How to. Part 2. From Do more with Picasa & Picasa Web Albums - Picasa Help
Sync your changes
Turn on Web Sync in Picasa to sync any changes to Web Albums.
- On the right of an album, turn on the "Sync to Web" switch.
- Click the arrow next to the "Upload" button. Select Enable Sync.