As the result of the end of some works, a street has changed its direction of travel.

Is there any way I can notify Google of the change?

1 Answer 1


In the bottom right corner of the map, you'll see a tiny link: report a problem. This will bring up the Report A Problem dialog.


More information can be found here (it's the Learn More link in the dialog).

EDIT: Here is a page with a bit more information with other links and ways to edit information: Google Maps: Fix a problem

If this still doesn't work, the map provider is always listed at the bottom of the map. Chances are good that they will have their own way for submitting corrections. You'd need to identify the provider and then do a search.

  • Go figure, that tool isn't available in that area. (I'm still accepting your answer as I didn't specify where the problem was and since I don't really care too much about it -- if I did I would be working on OpenStreetMap.)
    – badp
    Commented Sep 3, 2010 at 17:04
  • Awesome, that area is covered by TeleAtlas, which has its own Report a problem system as linked by the "Fix a problem" link you added.
    – badp
    Commented Sep 3, 2010 at 17:12

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.