I want to share every note of mine on Facebook—like the way wordpress.com works for us. Is there a similar feature in Evernote?
Does Evernote provide an RSS feed of your notes? You can set up Facebook to import notes from a blog or other RSS source.
You can definitely do this, although the method isn't quite obvious. Here's the short version:
- Create an account on Postach.io, the Evernote partner that allows you to post your blog directly from Evernote.
- Configure it to capture all your notes (or whichever you'd like to be published) - very easy.
- Enable the Postach.io RSS feed for your blog.
- Use IFTTT to grab the RSS feed from that blog and post it to your desired Facebook account.
- Post to your heart's content in Evernote!
While it seems a bit convoluted, I've been very pleased with how easy it is to do. Several friends wanted to do the same thing. Since they weren't tech oriented, I was worried about their ability to do this successfully without handholding. Fortunately, once they had each of the proper accounts set up, the rest was a piece of cake. There are also several good tutorials that are much more in-depth than what I can describe here in the space allowed.
I've used this successfully to publish to a hidden group my extended family has on Facebook, with great success. Good luck!