Netflix is just recently available on Germany, so I happily created an account and when I tried to open a movie, I was welcomed with this message:
Complete System Requirements
To watch instantly, you''ll need a computer that meets the following minimum requirements:
- Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Internet Explorer 8 or higher; or the latest version of Firefox; or the latest version of Chrome
- 1.2 GHz processor
- 512 MB RAM
- An Intel-based Mac with OS 10.4.11 or later
- Safari 4 or higher; or the latest version of Firefox; or the latest version of Chrome
- 1 GB RAM
- Chrome OS
- A Google Chromebook or Chromebox running Chrome OS 29 or higher
I am running Linux Mint, so this is not good for me.
I seem to have read in some pages, there are ways to circumvent these restrictions, but they are in German, and I do not speak the language that well, despite living here.
Could anyone please help me set up the system?