I'm having trouble embedding a draw.io diagram into another webpage. I'm not sure I know the correct steps, but here's what I've tried.
- Create new folder in google drive
- Go to Share->Advanced and enable Anyone on the internet can find and view (Public on the web)
- Create new diagram in folder (inheriting permissions), and save.
- In drive, go back to sharesettings and copy the link to share
- In draw.io, go to File->Embed->IFrame and paste the url
- Copy the output from "Paste this into the page"
- Add that iframe markup to my site
Instead of getting an embedding diagram, the iframe loads an error message:
Error loading file
Cannot open file
What am I missing? My page is currently a local development page @ localhost, I can't imagine that's an issue though.
In case its of any use, here's the public url I pasted:
and here's the iframe result from the embed menu (that fails)
<iframe frameborder="0" style="width:100%;height:516px" src="https://www.draw.io/?chrome=0&gapi=0&db=0&url=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Ffolderview%3Fid%3D0B9uwt2HwBYZDdjMyMWs2SUdFV00%26amp%3Busp%3Dsharing"></iframe>