Can I print the comments of a Google Drive spreadsheet? And if yes, how? I should mention that the print should not be on the same page.
You may not have direct option to print comments from the Google Spreadsheet. But look at this work around and try the steps to take out the comments to print alone:
You need you to download the Google Spreadsheet as
xlsx file in your local machine.
- Press Ctrl+P, this will open Print option page
- Select "Page Setup" option
- Go to 'Sheet' tab
- Select "At end of the Sheet" option from the 'Comments' dropdown list box and click OK
- Now, you will be able to see all the 'Comments' moved in to the last pages of the spreadsheet in the "Print Preview" mode.
- Now, apply the From and To pages to print Comments alone as your print document