I made a copy of the spreadsheet that I'm working on here.
The query that I have on on the sheets "DSM", "DiveTank", "WarmUp", "Teach" all have pretty much the same query. That worked before but now doesn't.
=QUERY(WaterTests!A:AO,"SELECT D,E,J,H,I,G,K,L,M,N,A,B,C WHERE G is not null OR H is not null OR I is not null OR J is not null OR K is not null OR L is not null OR M is not null OR N is not null ORDER BY D,E ASC")
query only grabs the header row and stops. I have 103 rows of data that are not null. It should work.
The only thing I changed was clearing out the original data that was entered in via the form. So that I could put in two weeks' worth of dummy data. Which is in the "WaterTest" sheet.
I'm hitting a wall on this.