How can I get Gmail to automatically forward all mail except from a certain address?
- Go to the Gmail Settings by clicking on the gear in the upper right corner:
- Go to "Forwarding and POP/IMAP".
- Click on "Add a forwarding address" and enter the email address to which you want to forward emails.
- In the email account to which you are forwarding, you will receive an email with a verification link. Click on that link.
- Back in your Gmail account, go to "Filters".
- Click on "Create a new filter" and enter
[email protected]in the From field. Make sure to put a minus sign in front of the email address - that will make it forward all emails except ones from that address.
- Click on "Create filter with this search".
- Check the "Forward it to" box and select the email address to which you want to forward those emails. The email address that you validated should be in the dropdown box.
- Click on "Create filter".